Sugam Tally on Cloud FAQs
Answers to all the questions that you might have before selecting Enjay’s
Sugam Tally Cloud.
- You can Access Tally on Cloud using your Web Browser.
- You can Access Tally on Cloud using your Web Browser
- Once connected, you will be presented with a session from where you can start your Tally.
- For more details visit Sugam Video on How Sugam Tally on Cloud Works.
- Sugam provides a Robust Linux environment to protect your Tally an Data from Viruses, Malware, Ransomware, etc.
- Sugam also provides a Secure environment since all its servers are running behind a strong firewall system.
- Sugam also protects Tally Data from your users as they do not have direct access to Tally Data Files. (Only Admins have access to Tally Data Files).
- Sugam Cloud provides a Web environment that runs in an SSL environment. So your browser access connections are always secured.
- You need to have your own Tally License. Sugam doesn’t provide you Tally License.
- You can use both of your Silver and Gold Tally Licenses in Sugam Tally on Cloud.
- You can manage your Tally Licenses on your own in the same way as you do it in your Local environment.
- No, you need to have a Tally Multiuser Gold License for a Multiuser access of Tally.
- You can connect us on (Sugam Sales Numbers) to know about everything about Sugam’s technical and commercial aspects.
- Our Sales team can further guide you through purchase of a Sugam Subscription.
- Our Implementation and Support Team will further guide you through Implementation and Usage of Sugam Cloud for running your Tally
- Yes, you can integrate all your Tally customisations very easily in the same way as you do it in your local environment.
- It is always recommended that Tally Customisation TDLs are properly tested with our Support Team before you buy a subscription for Sugam Cloud.